Frequently asked questions
Can I have a parent sign for me if I am not 18?
You must be 18 with a valid I.D. to get tattooed. I do not tattoo anyone under the age of 18.
Do you take appointments over the phone?
Only if you are a returning client with a "work in progress" tattoo. If you are a new client, you must contact me to pay a deposit online through my booking page. You can Dm me on any socials or email me to get an appointment confirmed and scheduled. If you are a returning client wanting a new tattoo, same process applies to leave a deposit. If you just want to look and get ideas or you have a print-out of exactly what you want you are encouraged to come down for a walk-in. Walk-ins are first come, first serve. **Note I cannot take walk-ins at the moment due to Clark County Regulations. Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
What do I do if I want a custom drawing?
If you are looking for a custom drawn tattoo, you will need to do a consultation first. Get together all reference, ideas, magazines, printouts, books, toys, statues and anything else you have collected pertaining to the tattoo. After your consultation via email or DM, you will need to set your tattoo appointment. A total of $100 deposit is needed for a custom tattoo appointment, and is due at the time of setting your appointment. All deposit monies go toward the final tattoo price. Custom tattoo deposits are non-refundable.
Can I bring my friends?
You can definitely bring a friend with you to keep you comfortable but please keep it minimal. Our studio is small. It can get a little cramped otherwise. **Note only the person getting tattooed may be in the studio as per current Clark County regulations.
Do you use numbing cream/spray?
Only for cosmetic makeup tattoo procedures. Suck it up! :)
Can I take pain killers before my appointment?
NO. Most pain killers will result in heavier bleeding through the tattoo due to thinning of the blood. This can result in less than ideal circumstances for the process and healing.
What do you charge?
My minimum is $80 and my hourly rate is reserved for large, multiple session pieces.
If you want a tattoo that can be done in one sitting then you will get a flat rate quote.
How do I take care of my new tattoo?
For those of you who haven't been tattooed by me, I suggest following the instructions given to you by your tattooist. We all use different antiseptics, pigments and the like so whatever the artist tells you, DO IT! If you can't remember, can't get a hold of them or don't like them just make sure your tattoo is kept clean and out of the sun and water!
For those of you that get tattooed by me, or want to, here are my aftercare instructions:
1. Leave your bandage on for 2 to 3 hours. NO LONGER!
2. When you remove your bandage, wash your tattoo with anti-bacterial soap and warm water. Make sure ALL ointment is removed from your tattoo immediately.
3. Pat tattoo dry with a clean paper towel.
4. Apply a SMALL amount of lotion or aftercare ointment given to you to your tattoo making sure it absorbs fully. Stay away from aloe vera, "ultra healing", lanolin and anything that smells pretty. DO NOT use a & d ointment, neosporin or vaseline! Read this blog post for good after care products.
5. Repeat steps 2 - 4 fives times a day! A clean tattoo will heal quickly and without scabbing.
6. Avoid clothing that will irritate your tattoo.
7. Do not go swimming, hot tubbing or tanning for the first two weeks.
8. Do not pick or scratch your tattoo! If it itches, wash your hands and put lotion on it.
9. Do not re-bandage your tattoo